Wednesday, September 27, 2017

New Pet

So I been trying to get a small pet for myself and Claudia. However since we still live with my parents anything we get has to go through them.

I have had hamsters, gerbils, parakeet, and even a rat in the past. I wanted to get two rats, but my mother quickly turned that idea down.

So we got a Guinea Pig. Something I have yet to own yet. Did a lot of research and talked to two friends whom both own them.

I told Claudia we were getting a piggie. She was very excited. However her thoughts of getting a piggie was an actual pig.

My friend had given us an old cage she had, Inclusing the food dish, hay holder, water bottle, and lil bathroom area. Guinea Pigs are different rodents from the rest. They are to always have hay in their cage because they are grazes. Also they get a variety of fresh veggies every day. A cup at the most, so I had divided it by breakfast and dinner.



So I'd like to introduce you to Skye. We got her on Monday, and yesterday evening Claudia and I decided on a name for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment