Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Having a small business

Ever get to the point that you feel as if having either a full-time job or part-time job isn't enough, I did. I looked into doing a job I could love, one with my own schedule.
Well I have always been in love with books. Yes I was the one who always carried a book with her, especially as a child.

What I didn't know was there is a company you could join for selling children's books. Anything from baby to young teens.
Yes you had to purchase a kit, but it does work out in the end. There is no minimum of how much you must sell each month. And you get 25% of whatever you sell. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

So I joined the beginning of June, I do have some regular customers too. Always on the look for new customers and anyone interested in joining the team as well.

Usborne

And when joining my VIP page on Facebook, I am always offering specials such as tax free, percentages off your order, and free shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment