Sunday, November 5, 2017

Halloween and Friendsgiving

Sorry I haven't been active. So much has been going on.

Took Claudia down to Coshocton for the day to Roscoe Village. My sister and I have gone every year growing up to the Apple Butter Festival. It was something we always looked forward to. Now we can both pass that experience on to our kids.

Halloween came and went. It was a good day, low fifties, but no rain. Claudia's cousin, Avah had joined us for trick-or-treat along with her mom and moms boyfriend.The girls managed to do two streets, Avah had told her mom she was tired and Claudia and I did half of another block.




They were both happy with the amount of candy they received.

I also had a job interview at a new place. I wasn't giving my hopes up and was still happy to stay with Kohl's if I didn't get the job. It was a full-time position, benefits, making more then what I do now, and working Monday thru Friday. The day after my interview I received the call asking if I was still interested, so of course I said yes.

This year Adrienne decided to have a Friendsgiving with some of our girlfriends.My sister and her boyfriend were in charge of the turkey and mashed potatoes, Heather was in charge of rolls and corn,
Misty made two pumpkin pies, Amber and her boyfriend Jon brought homemade stuffing, and I was in charge of broccoli casserole, mac-n-cheese, and a chocolate cream pie. The girls played nicely in the bedroom, some tiny spats of one or the other being bossy, but still behaved. And Austin hung out with us and played with his garbage trucks and trains.

We ended the night with playing Heads Up, a free app on Android phones created by Ellen. IPhones have to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment